Service Technician (ABERDEEN)
Due to company growth, we’re looking for a self-motivated individual to become a part of our Onshore and Offshore team as a Service Technician.
- Diesel/Hydraulic/Mechanical experience is essential.
- Well Services experience.
- Forklift Certificate.
- Offshore experience and training is an advantage.
- Daily co-ordination with Service Manager.
- Ensuring work meets agreed specs and timescales.
- Liaising with subcontractors.
- Providing hands on technical support, advice and problem solving on site and on Customer locations onshore/offshore globally.
- Ensuring paperwork is completed to standard.
- Ensuring Health and Safety, Quality Policies and Legislation is adhered to.
- Full driving licence.
- Product training will be provided.
- Permanent position.
- Candidate must be willing to travel to Customers locations when needed.
Dependent upon experience.
Please send your CV, along with covering letter FAO Robbie Garden at firstname.lastname@example.org
JB Well Solutions is a supplier of equipment and services for the well service and offshore industry with special focus on equipment used in Hazardous area.
JB Well Solutions have extensive experience and expertise in electrical, automation, diesel and electric powered equipment as well as hydraulic and pneumatic systems.